RE: [Videolib] Movie Ratings and Public Libraries

Nicholle Gerharter - NCPL (ngerharter@will.state.wy.us)
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:10:07 -0700

Thank you all very much for your responses to my inquiry regarding movie
ratings and policy in the public library. You certainly confirmed my
suspicions and backed up my point of view very eloquently.

Thanks!

Nicholle
*********
Nicholle Gerharter