Re: [Videolib] Falling in love during the shooting of a movie

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:07:20 -0500

How would define "fall in love during the shooting?" The fact that the actor
and actress (or other) had an affair? Left their girlfriend/boyfriend?
Divorced their spouses. Were reported dating from the tabloids? Much
romantic activity that goes on is hype from the Hollywood publicity machine
(have you read Tab Hunter's new book?) and I would be interested in how you
verify such information.

Jerry