Re: [Videolib] Subject search

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:29:24 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2--495574688

You may want to consider:

Daddy & Papa, or That's a Family! - New Day Films -=20
http://www.newday.com
Choosing Children - Frameline - http://www.frameline.org/distribution
Diversity Rules: The Changing Nature of Families - Insight Media -=20
http://www.insight-media.com
Not All Parents are Straight, or Straight from the Heart - Cinema Guild=20=

- http://www.cinemaguild.com

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology