[Videolib] Re: Hitler, Kennedy & King speeches

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:09:06 -0700

This sounds like "Great Speeches Volume 1", which has Kennedy's
inaugural address, King's "I Have a Dream" speech, Hitler's address to
the Nazi party, McArthur's farewell address and FDR's 1942 State of the
Union speech. Available from Educational Video Group
(http://www.evgonline.com or phone: (317) 889-8253). VHS for $159.95,
DVD for $160. Just got the catalog yesterday.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University