(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:58:05 -0700 (PDT)

b=lAaD97xXslJy5ExDiDoYEUBNJG9fH+K8/QtA9MzhF1emjGluVd3+CDSil6786aSVn7cHVcvlQYin6D+QgPXjxHATpwoi2suIzF62zJXfmmuiPJiu37dwZnq9hOUqihAlSPH31BFfypoRZa/ZXXjgkG7+Y5FZQ70kSJD4t1+9JBg=
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:57:56 -0500
From: susan p <slpayne@gmail.com>
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for a Video
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

------=_Part_9572_32723935.1129845476336

Dear all,
I have a professor who is looking for a video that she thinks is called
Hitler, Kennedy, and King. A previous professor who taught the course has a
syllabus that references this video by that title.
The only video I can find on this subject matter is one of the Great
Speeches. Then I saw on the Anti Defamation League web site that this video
isn't released any more.
Have you heard of other videos or DVDs that cover these people other than
their speeches? I searched World Cat, Amazon and Google and haven't come up
with something by this exact title.
Best,
Susan Payne
Library Director
College of Saint Mary
Omaha, NE 68106

------=_Part_9572_32723935.1129845476336

d Hitler, Kennedy, and King. A previous professor who taught the course has=
a syllabus that references this video by that title.</div>
peeches. Then I saw on the Anti Defamation League web site that this video =
isn't released any more. </div>
han their speeches? I searched World Cat, Amazon and Google and haven't com=
e up with something by this exact title.</div>

------=_Part_9572_32723935.1129845476336--