RE: [Videolib] Searching for some videos

Rachel Frazier (rfrazier@uwb.edu)
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:59:10 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D5A8.3967DCA0

Chris -

Thanks for the information. I just called the them and they don't carry the
title any more, bummer. I'll just keep on looking.

Thanks again -

Rachel

_____

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris McNevins
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:42 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Searching for some videos

Rachel,

I purchased and received THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED on 7/16/2004
via one of our Latin American book vendors:

http://www.libroslatinos.com/cgi-bin/libros/
<http://www.libroslatinos.com/cgi-bin/libros/>

Libros Latinos
P.O. Box 1103, Redlands, CA 92373 USA
Tel: (909) 793-8423
Tel: (909) 798-1342
Fax: (909) 335-9945
email: <mailto:books@libroslatinos.com> books@libroslatinos.com

The proper title I believe is:

LA REVOLUCION NO SERA TRANSMITIDA = The Revolution will not be televised

Can't help you on the other one-GOOD LUCK!

Chris McN

Chris McNevins

Non-Print Coordinator

University of Connecticut