Re: [Videolib] Kino catalogue update

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:50:58 -0400

Hi Jessica!

Hope all is well... Just a note to say that I'm interested in being on
your public programming list. I'm part of a planning committee for UD's
International Film Series and we currently choose from New Yorker and
Swank's offerings -- always good to have more options!

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk, M.S.
Assistant Librarian
Instructional Media Department