RE: [Videolib] Swedish Film

Carol Dunn (dunn@findlaylibrary.org)
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:34:30 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D00B.9AB814A0

Hi Dennis,
Unfortunately, it is not on DVD. Have you seen the Japanese movie "Nobody
Knows" with the children who are left in a Tokyo apartment for six months
alone?
It's very good, and based on a true story that shocked Japan!
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: MileFilms@aol.com [mailto:MileFilms@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:48 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Swedish Film

In a message dated 10/13/05 10:31:41 AM, dunn@findlaylibrary.org writes:

Finally got an answer to this question! It is
"House of Angels" (1993). Thanks to those of you
who answered my question. Carol

No wonder the story line sounded familiar to me. It's by the same director
who did Under the Sun which is also a good film to look up.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640