Re: [Videolib] We Are All Neighbors Videocassette Request

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:45:27 -0700

We purchased our copy last year from the Royal Anthropological
Institute (website: http://www.therai.org.uk/ or phone:
44-020-7387-0455) for $95 plus shipping. It's part of the "Disappearing
World" series.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology