Re: [Videolib] Women on the Verge

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:56:58 -0400

--B_3211891020_280707878

> You missed the Yankees and the Mets on the horrible list. They don=B9t hav=
e to
> die
> only lose
> I LIKE the Red Sox, Indians, Twins, Royals & Braves and am fond of the
> Angels
> Marlins, Phillies. Did not want you to think I hated everyone
>=20
> Jessica
>=20
> ..........and so it was written that the Cubbies shall be the best and pu=
rest
> baseball team the world has ever known.
> - from the bible according to JR
>=20
> ...all others (baseball teams) are horrible, and they (especially the Sox=
and
> Cardinals) should die a dreadful, painful death.
> - from the bible according to JR
>=20
>=20
> Mary Kirby
>=20
> born on the South side of Chicago whose grandfather was the White Sox tea=
> physician until his untimely early death in 1914 (yes, JR mentioned my
> Grandfather got out "in time")
>=20
> sorry Gary
>=20
>=20
>=20
> At 01:05 PM 10/11/2005, you wrote:
>> I would in fact root for the Cardinals over the White Sox if I have to (=
GO
>> ANGELS) but If you want to cheer a bad tempered homophobic manager and h=
is
>> nasty little entourage by my guest. Between a psycho outfielder, a reall=
>> vicious catcher who pays bounties to teammates who embarrass former
>> teammates and a pitcher who thinks an opposing team is stealing signals =
and
>> sending them on through their lights I think I will stick to the Cubs.
>>=20
>> ( Sorry if I was slow to respond I was at lunch)
>>=20
>> No more I promise Gary
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
>> =20
>> Jessica Rosner
>> Kino International
>> 333 W 39th St. 503
>> NY NY 10018
>> jrosner@kino.com
>> 212-629-6880
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3211891020_280707878

Re: [Videolib] Women on the Verge

You  missed the Yankees and the Mets on the horri= ble list. They don’t have to die
only lose
I LIKE the Red Sox, Indians, Twins, Royals  & Braves and  am = fond of the Angels
Marlins, Phillies. Did not want you to think I hated everyone

Jessica

..........and so it was written that the Cubbies shal= l be the best and purest baseball team the world has ever known.
- from the bible according to JR

...all others (baseball teams) are horrible, and they (especially the Sox a= nd Cardinals) should die a dreadful, painful death.
- from the bible according to JR

Mary Kirby

born on the South side of Chicago whose grandfather was the White Sox team = physician until his untimely early death in 1914 (yes, JR mentioned my Grand= father got out "in time")

sorry Gary

I would in fact root for the Card= inals over the White Sox if I have to (GO
ANGELS) but If you want to cheer a bad tempered homophobic manager and his<= BR> nasty little entourage by my guest. Between a psycho outfielder, a really vicious  catcher who pays bounties to teammates who embarrass former teammates and a pitcher who thinks an opposing team is stealing signals and=