Re: [Videolib] Women on the Verge

Mary M. Kirby (kirby@librarymedia.org)
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:16:11 -0500

--=====================_-1357776439==.ALT

..........and so it was written that the Cubbies shall be the best and
purest baseball team the world has ever known.
- from the bible according to JR

...all others (baseball teams) are horrible, and they (especially the Sox
and Cardinals) should die a dreadful, painful death.
- from the bible according to JR

Mary Kirby

born on the South side of Chicago whose grandfather was the White Sox team
physician until his untimely early death in 1914 (yes, JR mentioned my
Grandfather got out "in time")

sorry Gary