[Videolib] Re: The Grapes of Wrath...

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:46:15 EDT

--part1_1a9.41268277.307d6277_boundary

In a message dated 10/11/05 2:38:55 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> I would in fact root for the Cardinals over the White Sox if I have to (GO
> ANGELS) but If you want to cheer a bad tempered homophobic manager and his
> nasty little entourage by my guest. Between a psycho outfielder, a really
> vicious=A0 catcher who pays bounties to teammates who embarrass former
> teammates and a pitcher who thinks an opposing team is stealing signals an=
> sending them on through their lights I think I will stick to the Cubs.
>=20

Oooh my lord, the grapes are sour in the Vinyards today. Very sour...

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_1a9.41268277.307d6277_boundary

In a message dated 10/11/05 2:38:55 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

I would in fact root=20= for the Cardinals over the White Sox if I have to (GO
ANGELS) but If you want to cheer a bad tempered homophobic manager and his nasty little entourage by my guest. Between a psycho outfielder, a really vicious=A0 catcher who pays bounties to teammates who embarrass former
teammates and a pitcher who thinks an opposing team is stealing signals and<= BR> sending them on through their lights I think I will stick to the Cubs.