RE: [Videolib] Future of microfilm

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:52:07 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5CDDC.7A511399

Hi, Barbara,
=20
You want to contact Bob Czechowicz, Senior Account Manager for RMC
Imaging, Inc. I think he is actually the sales rep for our area, but he
would be able to put you in contact with the right person. The machine
is from ST Imaging, and we are just panting at the bit to get a couple.
You know on Law and Order, or any of the police procedural tv shows and
movies,, where they ask the tech guy - :" Can you clean that video up?"
That's this machine. It does require a computer and a special program.
But yum, yum, yum.
=20

Becky =20

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara
Rhodes, Media Consultant, Northeast Texas
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 3:11 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Future of microfilm
=09
=09
Becky--Strickly off-list--I have occasional questions from our
libraries about what sort of reader printers to purchase and I would be
very interested in the make/model information on the reader printers
that you have chosen. Do they have repair warranties? That is an
especially tricky issue as our old machines age and die and no one will
even try to service them .=20
=20
Thanks in advance,=20
=09