Re: [Videolib] Trying to find a film

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:07:15 -0400

It is owned by Warner Bros. Not sure if it ever came out on VHS but good
chance it did. Might come out someday on DVD as WB puts out much more stuff
than any other studio.Lastly it pops up pretty often on the TCM cable
station if someone just needs to watch it for research

Oh I forgot. Swank might actually have 16mm rental copy for those of you old
enough to remember what that is

Jessica

> Hi-
> Does anyone know a distributor or have any information for the 1950 film
> "Bright Leaf" directed by Michael Curtiz and starring Gary Cooper,
> Lauren Bacall and Patricia Neal?
>
> Thank you,
> Winifred

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE