Re: [Videolib] 16mm shelving

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:32:00 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2--619534931

We haven't bought any in years, but when our Computing Center got rid=20
of some shelving they were using for data canisters (those big=20
computer tape reels) we took them for our film reels and they worked=20
fine. Maybe you could check with your computer center and see who=20
supplies shelving for them.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology