Re: [Videolib] Popular Collection

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:21:38 -0400

Maybe this site would be of interest:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

Films are voted on by users and so might better approximate your
patron's interest than a list from an institution, like AFI. Of course
there's a lot of overlap. Also note that along the lefthand side of the
screen there are also top-lists by genre, decade, etc.

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk, M.S.
Assistant Librarian
Instructional Media Department