Re: [Videolib] Popular Collection

deg farrelly (deg.farrelly@asu.edu)
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:34:07 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_7INwU2zUniuy6c3Q9ARmRQ)

Just building a collection? You might try this MEGA collection from Warner
Brothers

Warner Classics Mega Collection (2005)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000B8V97E/qid%3D1127867148/sr%3D11-1
/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-8899525-8500621

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West Campus

From: Pamela Sue Reeves <PReeves@uwyo.edu> Reply-To: "videolib@library.berkeley.edu" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:13:45 -0600 To: videolib <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Conversation: Popular Collection Subject: [Videolib] Popular Collection

I have been given the task of purchasing a popular current movie collection for our Library. Are there any lists out there to help point me in the right direction? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Pamela Reeves

preeves@uwyo.edu

Manager

University of Wyoming

Audio Visual Services

Dept. #3334

1000 E. University Ave.

Laramie, WY 82071

(307)766-3184

--Boundary_(ID_7INwU2zUniuy6c3Q9ARmRQ) Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] Popular Collection Just = building a collection?  You might try this MEGA collection from Warner = Brothers