Re: [Videolib] Chinese films, available on DVD or 16mm?

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:35:33 -0700

We purchased a print of "Yellow Earth" from Eastwind Books (website:
http://www.eastwindbooks.com) on VCD - runs on DVD players. Should have
guessed when the movie cost less than the postage, but I don't read
Chinese. Oh well. Maybe it is a legit copy after all ...

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University