Re: [Videolib] Jackson Pollock Film

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:52:25 +0200

Dear Rue,

this title is out of print and probably no longer available anywhere.
Last edition (according to WorldCat) was on a sampler called "Pissarro
At the Heart of Impressionism Jackson Pollock Willem de Kooning the
Painter", published by Kultur. But Videoflicks in Canada still
seems to offer that edition (I can't believe it):
http://www.videoflicks.com/titles/1102/1102174.htm?22437

You might try it.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat