Re: [Videolib] another fair use question

Eileen Karsten (karsten@lakeforest.edu)
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:23:46 -0500

Do you consider your tuition an impediment to learning? As much as we
like to think so, education is not free. When we purchase a film, we
know that there are certain limitations to its use. I do not know why
we want to continue to give the film industry so much grief because they
want to make a profit on their product. Or, in some cases, just make
back the production costs.

Sincerely,

Eileen Karsten
Lake Forest College