Re: [Videolib] another fair use question

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:46:10 -0700

Jessica's right...(OH MY GOD...I can't believe I actually typed those words)

Face-to-face classroom teaching in the service of regular curriculum in a
place where that instruction usually occurs is OK

Showing films for extracurricular activities or groups outside of formal
instruction is not.

Gary Handman

UC Berkeley

****