Re: [Videolib] People of the Cumberland? search

Gail Fedak (gfedak@mtsu.edu)
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:59:59 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_014E_01C5BD22.6C8684A0

Mark,
Most likely this title is out of print. We purchased ours many years ago =
from the Highlander Folk School. When I contacted them within the last =
10 years about replacing our 16mm with a VHS, they gave us permission to =
copy the 16mm because they did not have a VHS to sell. You can contact =
them at

Highlander Research and Education Center
1959 Highlander Way
New Market, TN 37820
ph. 865-933-3443
fax 865-933-3424