RE: [Videolib] Public Perf. Liceense for POINT OF ORDR

Rhonda Pancoe (rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu)
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:31:52 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5BAE4.867A05B4

Thanks to all for pointing me to New Yorker Films. I was just having a
brain fade I guess. It's been a long week. =20

=20

Rhonda Pancoe

=20

________________________________

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
MileFilms@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 12:24 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Public Perf. Liceense for POINT OF ORDR

=20

In a message dated 9/16/05 11:25:04 AM, rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu writes:

I'm having no luck finding a distributor for a public performance
license to use my video copy of POINT OF ORDER, 1964, Emile de Antonio
for an open to the entire campus screening. IMDB lists Continental
Distributing Inc. but I think they went out of business years ago. Does
anybody know where I can find this?=20

Easy!, and as a matter of fact, it just came up last month in
discussion. The producer of the film, Dan Talbot, is also the founder of
New Yorker Films. So they've had the film since day one.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640