Re: [Videolib] DVD security

Mary Laskowski (mkschnei@uiuc.edu)
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:27:14 -0500

Thanks for the responses all...We've tried the double shelving method
for the last few months and the demand is simply too high to keep up
with. Even double-staffing our circulation desk we end up with lines of
patrons and stacks of materials with no time to get them all shelved. At
this point I think the mistakes inherent in having stacks of materials
waiting to be reshelved incurs more loss than having the material out on
the floor, so I'm really looking for appropriate hub security or some
such...
Thanks again,
Mary

--