Re: [Videolib] Public Perf. Liceense for POINT OF ORDR

MileFilms@aol.com
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:24:13 EDT

--part1_1e5.448347e5.305c4bad_boundary

In a message dated 9/16/05 11:25:04 AM, rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu writes:

> I=E2=80=99m having no luck finding a distributor for a public performance=20=
license=20
> to use my video copy of POINT OF ORDER, 1964, Emile de Antonio for an open=
to=20
> the entire campus screening.=C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0IMDB lists Continental Dist=
ributing Inc. but=20
> I think they went out of business years ago.=C2=A0 Does anybody know where=
I can=20
> find this?=C2=A0
>=20

Easy!, and as a matter of fact, it just came up last month in discussion. Th=
e=20
producer of the film, Dan Talbot, is also the founder of New Yorker Films. S=
o=20
they've had the film since day one.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video