RE: [Videolib] Flu Vaccine Video Title

Hooft, Robert (RHOOFT@jibc.bc.ca)
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:23:35 -0700

As an alternative video, you former faculty member may want to consider getting a copy of the following video:

-- Influenza: The Elusive Plague

The video was produced by the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control and sells for approx. $20.00 cdn. I didn't see it on their Web site, but I'm sure you can e-mail them for more info.

Http://www.bccdc.org

Cheer
Rob Hooft - JIBC Library

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Speirs, Sr
Gilmary
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:56 PM
To: Video Library Group (E-mail)
Subject: [Videolib] Flu Vaccine Video Title

A former faculty member believes that she used a video from our collection
with this content:
Since the flu strain changes from year to year the Center for
Disease Control has to decide
which strain will be targeted for future development of a vaccine.
It may have been a segment
on how the immune system or microbes work.
We have not located anything. Help/suggestions appreciated.

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, IHM
Collection Management Librarian for Non-Print
Marywood University Library
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509
speirs@marywood.edu