Re: [Videolib] Public performance licensing for "Blade Runner"?

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:59:45 EDT

--part1_1ee.43e1e9ae.305b2cb1_boundary

In a message dated 9/15/05 3:47:05 PM, mhuntley@hamilton.edu writes:

> A professor has asked me to find out about public performance licensing for
> a showing of "Blade Runner" (1982, Ridley Scott). Our library has 3
> different versions of the movie, so all I'm looking for is licensing. It's
> not listed by my usual distributors, so I'm hoping one of you can tell me
> who handles it now.
>
> Thanks in advance for any information you can send me.
> Marilyn Huntley

That's Warner Brothers so that would be Swank.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_1ee.43e1e9ae.305b2cb1_boundary

A professor has asked me to find out about public performance licensing for<= BR> a showing of "Blade Runner" (1982, Ridley Scott). Our library has 3