RE: [Videolib] DVD security

Benjamin Sprague (Sprague@riponlibrary.org)
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:43:03 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Mary
Laskowski
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:48 PM
To: VIDEOLIB-L
Subject: [Videolib] DVD security

Hi all,
We've typically had a closed stacks collection of dvds, and have
recently created a browsable, circulating collection of dvds for
students out on the floor. I'm hoping to get suggestions for specific
types of security that will work with a 3M system already in place and
that isn't a full overlay on the dvds, as many of these discs are
double-sided...
Thanks,
Mary

--
Mary S. Laskowski
Media and Reserve Librarian

Media & Reserve Center at the Undergraduate Library 1402 W. Gregory Drive Urbana, IL 61801 (217)244-3771 fax (217)265-0936 mkschnei@uiuc.edu

_______________________________________________ Videolib mailing list Videolib@library.berkeley.edu http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/videolib _______________________________________________ Videolib mailing list Videolib@library.berkeley.edu http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/videolib