(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=ogWarNMeBuMVNnjhV4uybMFNoL+gEmBtqPLRRSg+fVPVDKkfTIyc4hiwlNRAf1PRgtaOb7d365XY+EYMMJ2bjfgnDXRrbxA2Ddsief5fT6rWcJ6T5P3rFyLFFOOwnAY1LyW8RpOFVVQR9gg2VwMqmfVABIkYSW7XwV6ptmWWNO8=
;
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Susan Durrett <susanclove@yahoo.com>
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DVD security cases
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

--0-1427700280-1126736734=:70319

Our library has been researching different options for DVD security systems. Currently we have no security on our DVDs and have experienced a rash of thefts. We are looking into several options and are particulary interested in the Nexpak Benefit Denial System. I was wondering if anyone on this listserv has used this system. Are their other security systems that worked well at your libraries? We have a large collection of DVDs, somewhere around 6,000 - 8,000. We are worried that some of these security systems might add to the lines at the Circulation desk if they are difficult to remove or cannot be removed at a self-checkout. I would really appreciate feedback from anyone who has used security systems on their DVDs.

Thanks,

Susan Durrett