Re: [Videolib] Searching for two DVDs

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:33:14 +0200

Dear Ameet,

the 2nd title has been published in Hong Kong by Universe Laser & Video
in 2001. We have bought it from our dealer here in Germany. Seems to be
out of print now:
http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.2431/qx/details.htm

But apparently still available from this German dealer by mail order:
http://www.adrenafilm.de/ (please insert the title / with English
subtitles, Region code 0, NTSC)

And there are 3 offers of this DVD on ebay from Hong Kong. Please do a
search on ebay.com (catagorie DVD & Movies), then try advanced search
(category "all categories"!!) and mark in "Location" "available to the
US".

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin