RE: [Videolib] Need Video or DVD Distributor ( if available)

Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:49:43 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B588.6317428E

Thanks, Jessica.
=20
I will keep an eye out for the Lloyd films in November.
=20
There are copies of IF available for sale on the Internet, but I don't
know if they are legal.
=20
Mo

_____ =20

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica
Rosner
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 4:07 PM
To: videolib
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Need Video or DVD Distributor ( if available)

THE FRESHMAN is set for release in mid November along with all
the other Lloyd silent features some shorts and some
talkies. Not sure on IF
=09
Jessica
=09
=09
Hello,
=09
A question for the collective masses, can you please tell me if
the following films are available for sale either on video or DVD?
The Freshman, 1925 (Harold Lloyd)
=09
If (Lindsay Anderson), 1969
=09
Thanks,
=09
Monique
=09
*************************=20
Monique Threatt=20
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture=20
Herman B Wells Library, W121=20
Indiana University=20
Bloomington, IN 47405=20
phone: (812) 855-9857=20
FAX: (812) 855-1649=20
mthreatt@indiana.edu=20
=09
=09

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B588.6317428E

Re: [Videolib] Need Video or DVD Distributor ( if = available)

Thanks, Jessica.

I will keep an eye out for the Lloyd films = in=20 November.

There are copies of IF available for sale = on the=20 Internet, but I don't know if they are legal.

Mo