Re: [Videolib] Recommendations

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:00:37 -0400

Filmakers Library has a documentary entitled" Robbing the Cradle of
Civilization." It chronicles the looting of antiquities in the Baghdad
Museum and other sites For more information, please go to our web site
www.filmakers.com
Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library
On Thursday, September 8, 2005, at 11:59 AM, Rick Provine wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> Once again drawing on the infinite wisdom of the group. Looking for
> the following:
>
> "To be more specific, it would help me a lot if we have more videos
> about the monuments, buildings and archaeological findings in Ancient
> Mesopotamia and Egypt."
>
> There you have it. Thanks to you all for your help!
>
> Rick

Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street