RE: [Videolib] Hub protectors and lift lock cases

Julie Mortensen (J.Mortensen@rrpl.org)
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:39:57 -0400

Hi David,
I'd be interested in checking them out, would you add me to the list please?
Thanks,
Julie

Julie M. Mortensen
Popular Materials Librarian
Rocky River Public Library
1600 Hampton Rd.
Rocky River, OH 44116
(440) 333-7610, ext. 223
j.mortensen@rrpl.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of
dewright@rubberdisc.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 3:10 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Hub protectors and lift lock cases

To all those that requested samples of the center hole hub protectors and
lift lock samples, I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know we
are waiting on a supply of a couple of the models before we send them out
to you. We are also getting samples printed with your institution's name
on them for your reference.

We appreciate the response we received on the requests for the cases and
hub protectors. If anyone else is interested in receiving samples, please
send me an email and we'll get you added.

David Wright
Rubberdisc.com
303.250.8455