Re: [Videolib] 3-M Donut Security Problems

Gerald A. Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:48:06 -0400 (EDT)

What causes the adhesive to buckle is the heat from the dvd machines. If
you are going to use the donuts, better to use the clear covers 3m sells
to seal the entire dvd. Just don't do it to 2 sided DVD's!

Jerry