[Videolib] Ways of Seeing

deg farrelly (deg.farrelly@asu.edu)
Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:29:00 -0700

I contacted BBC Learning on acquiring Ways of Seeing, based on Peter Delin
post on Wednesday.

The response I received follows.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West Campus

Many thanks for your email. BBC Learning can sell programmes to organisations for educational, training and cultural purposes providing we hold the relevant rights. The basic price of a programme is 195 + delivery and vat, though discounts apply for multiple orders.

Unfortunately the relevant rights on this series have expired. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Kind regards, Caroline Tempest BBC Learning