Re: [Videolib] Bill Cosby as Noah

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:34:32 EDT

--part1_1a8.3df9cb1e.3048bfd8_boundary

In a message dated 9/1/05 3:46:39 PM, barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu writes:

> Our resident Noah expert here says, "I've never seen a video version,
> but I have heard an audio recording of the sketch. I don't remember if
> the original was on LP or cassette. I have a hunch that if the Cosby
> Noah segment ever was on video someone would have told me because over
> the years I've gotten a lot of "tips" about commercials and other visual
> media with Noah content."

I definitely came out on LP around 1967 or so because we had the record and
it was my favorite part. ("Lord...what's a cubit?") However, I do know he did
the routine on several television variety shows (Ed Sullivan?) at that time and
so who knows, it should be out there somewhere though maybe not officially.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640