RE: [Videolib] Bill Cosby as Noah

Bergman, Barbara J (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:44:40 -0500

Barbara,

Our resident Noah expert here says, "I've never seen a video version,
but I have heard an audio recording of the sketch. I don't remember if
the original was on LP or cassette. I have a hunch that if the Cosby
Noah segment ever was on video someone would have told me because over
the years I've gotten a lot of "tips" about commercials and other visual
media with Noah content."

Barb Bergman
Media Services Librarian
Minnesota State University-Mankato
(507) 389-5945

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara
Rhodes, Media Consultant, Northeast Texas
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:49 AM
To: Videolib list
Subject: [Videolib] Bill Cosby as Noah

Video Folk,

I have a library looking for a video version of Bill Cosby doing his
"Noah" or "Noah and the Lord" sketch. IMDB lists several videos but
only the one titles "Himself" and one other "49" seem at all likely.
There are no references to Noah in the content information. Does anyone
have any information on whether this sketch exists on commercial video
and where it might be purchased?

Thanks in advance,

Barbara Rhodes
Media Consultant