Re: [Videolib] Bill Cosby as Noah

Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:27:23 -0700

--=====================_64864250==.ALT

OK, here's the deal (I think)...

The full Noah routine does not seem to be available on video (it is, of
course, available on audio CD: Bill Cosby Is A Very Funny Fellow Right! )

A short portion of the routine is featured in the documentary "Jack
Paar: Smart Television" which comes as part of
"The Jack Paar Collection," available from most home video distributors.

Hope dis helps!

gary

At 10:49 AM 9/1/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Video Folk,
>
>I have a library looking for a video version of Bill Cosby doing his
>"Noah" or "Noah and the Lord" sketch. IMDB lists several videos but only
>the one titles "Himself" and one other "49" seem at all likely. There are
>no references to Noah in the content information. Does anyone have any
>information on whether this sketch exists on commercial video and where it
>might be purchased?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>

>Barbara Rhodes
>Media Consultant