RE: [Videolib] I know. .I know...this really doesn't belong here,

John Streepy (John.Streepy@cwu.EDU)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:04:18 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_1zjo3ka6vacWubICUHNETQ)

Oops my bad, I saw a T where a L would be. Must be having to deal with
those meddling kids, oh wait it's intersession here, there are no
meddling kids. I guess I'm just going to have to take credit for being
a moron. You can go about your business, move along.
jhs

>>>John.Streepy@cwu.EDU 08/31/05 11:46 am >>>
For those who do not know, 1331 is the young hip hot happenin' computer
savvy code for elite. It has something to do with kids who can not be
bothered to spell things correctly in emails and various acronyms in
text messaging, and their need to separate themselves from the rest of
society with their own code words. Like teh for the, etc. Just like
every other generation born in the 20th century did. There are numerous
dictionaries on the web that explain this stuff (it's where I found it
out, I'm a geek and I didn't know what it was until a few months ago).
Also, if I know this, the term will soon disappear from the annals of
being what it means right about .... now.
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

>>>iu8film@iu08.org 08/31/05 10:34 am >>>
Is there some significance to that number???