RE: [Videolib] I know. .I know...this really doesn't belong here,

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:55:43 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C5AE44.719C8760

I love it!!!...now if we can just get someone to complain that this
isn't the place for such things, the post will be self-fulfilling!!!

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of John Streepy
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:47 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] I know. .I know...this really doesn't belong
here, but.........

For those who do not know, 1331 is the young hip hot happenin' computer
savvy code for elite. It has something to do with kids who can not be
bothered to spell things correctly in emails and various acronyms in
text messaging, and their need to separate themselves from the rest of
society with their own code words. Like "teh" for "the", etc. Just
like every other generation born in the 20th century did. There are
numerous dictionaries on the web that explain this stuff (it's where I
found it out, I'm a geek and I didn't know what it was until a few
months ago). Also, if I know this, the term will soon disappear from
the annals of being what it means right about .... now.
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

>>>iu8film@iu08.org 08/31/05 10:34 am >>>
Is there some significance to that number???