Re: [Videolib] I know. .I know...this really doesn't belong here,

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:25:09 -0400

1.33.1 is was the standard aspect ratio ( format for image) for all films
till the mid fifties. Also known as Academy Ratio. For some of us it was
perfect and never should have changed ( Who needs scope and letter boxing).
Weird coincidence for a post on media listserv.

Jessica