Re: [Videolib] Looking for 3 art films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:40:55 +0200

Dear Nell,

I doubt if the second title - made by Arnold Bittleman in 1971 (31 min.)
has ever been published on video. There is only 1 video entry in
WorldCat (seems to be a single copy from the 16mm print ?). All the
others are in 16mm. Producer was: Faculty-Student Association of the
State University at Albany.; Released by ACI Films,; 1971.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html