Re: [Videolib] An offer you can't refuse???? from UC Berkeley

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:16:33 -0400

Hello Gary,

You don't happen to know, by any chance, whether or not /All Dressed in
White?/ and/or /Keep Her Under Control/ was included in the overstock,
do you? We had a researcher request that we purchase them just after
UCCMLL closed their doors...

Thanks,

Meghann R. Matwichuk, M.S.
Assistant Librarian