Re: [Videolib] Ay, Carmela; Lucie Aubrac

Delin, Peter (
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:22:47 +0200

The second title is available in France and Australia via mail order. In
the UK it is out of print. All copies are in PAL!

France (region code 2/PAL) - without subtitles
Australia (region code 4/PAL) - with subtitles
in the US available via

UK OOP (region code 2/PAL) - with subtitles

with kind regards
Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin