Re: [Videolib] DVD information

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:18:24 -0500

--=====================_4893875==_.ALT

I've not seen the DVD either, but I'm willing to bet that this would be a
*very* popular item for a public library to have. Membership at the
Flylady's Yahoo!Group is over a quarter of a million, and she's highly
raved about. At that price, I wouldn't think you could go too wrong....

Susan

At 09:05 AM 8/29/2005 -0400, you wrote:
> There is some information at FlyLady's web site. I haven't seen this
> DVD, but it is sold for $19.95 at <http://www.flylady.net>www.flylady.net
> (click on "FlyLady's ToolBox").
> Darla Moore
> Rollins College

>We have had a patron request a DVD by Marla Cilley. She apparently is a
>cleaning/organization guru who goes by the name FlyLady. She has written
>a book called "Sink Reflections." The DVD is called "Come Fly with
>Us." Has anyone heard of this? Seen any reviews? I hate buying
>blind. Thanks in advance.

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator
Wabash College Lilly Library