(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:29:30 -0700 (PDT)

b=QbDquFFMAgN+vc/vWcD8CbHjItZGdgJU6+RDsh0/m9L5XeE7NBfxS/5SWIiRmRYUT9w1OgdJTFMirJUNcdl+ishSu8vi6DfHgDRex7obGtBvXp8nJGeDThTCfOiAIUCbbnKa4NsgDQMSiONyMYIJg/0KAofPQITyAgIDpU0EjJ0=;
From: "Valerie Gangwer" <vgangwer@mbc.edu>
To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: RE: Re: [Videolib] Release Date for Moolaade?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:28:11 -0400
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

Hello,
I Just pre-ordered from Videoflicks.com (US Side of company) and it appears
to be the same edition. BTW - the Canadian site did not offer the US as a
choice in the ordering section. I can't imagine anyone putting out a Region
1 version without english subtitles, but then again....

Valerie Gangwer
Director of Audiovisual Services
Mary Baldwin College