Re: Re: [Videolib] Release Date for Moolaade?

(pashuf@charter.net)
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:41:49 -0400

Don't know which company is supplying it, but Videoflicks in Canada says that the DVD they will be carrying in late Sept.(& for which they are accepting pre-release orders)does have English subtitles. I have occasionally purchased Canadian releases of films through this company several months before the same titles were released in the U.S.

Pat Shufeldt
pashuf@charter.net