Fwd: Re: [Videolib] Streaming and course management systems

Jonathan Miller (jmiller@frif.com)
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:35:10 -0400

deg - i may have misunderstood rick. I understood this (I used to subscribe
to the library licensing list serv out of yale, i forgot the name?) what i
meant was it was controlled and not done without the licensors (publishers)
consent. (not only consent, but largely they set the ground rules). in fact
i have long held the idea in the back of my head that our (distributors')
future lay with reed elsevier! (now i've said it) bet you all don't like
that idea, now do you?
Jonathan

Jonathan Miller, President
First Run/Icarus Films, Inc.