RE: [Videolib] Release Date for Moolaade?

Blackburn, Alison (Alison.Blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:27:10 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5A821.09DE0AA0

According to the print catalogue the DVD has both English and French =
sub-titles, and includes a documentary on the making of the film. It's =
also listed in their English print catalogue, but not on their site ( =
<http://www.entertainmentone.ca> www.entertainmentone.ca)=20
=20
You can also find a link to this title (DVD Region 1) on the following =
site www.videoflicks.ca or <http://www.videoflicks.com> =
www.videoflicks.com - release date September 27, 2005. Looks like it is =
not available on VHS, just DVD.
=20