Re: re[2]: [Videolib] Gaza Strip

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:43:42 -0400

Um that was kind of my point. Sorry if it got lost in the shuffle. Short of
the old "Our friend the Beaver" docs usually have a point of view. Ones on
the Middle East due tend to be more obvious which is not a bad thing.

In any event no librarian should feel defensive about including any film
with a strong point of view in a collection. This particular film clearly
had more "commercial" distribution and thus does have "mainstream" reviews
that support it but that hardly means it should not have been part of a
collection without a NY TIMES, Seattle Times review etc.

Than you really would have limited collection of Docs

Jessica